HealthCare First Credit Union offers a variety of Certificates.
- We offer competitive rates on Certificates from 6 months to 5 years.
- Minimum opening deposit is $500.00.
- Certificates will automatically rollover for the same term at maturity.
- Certificate rates are fixed. Depending on the term you choose, dividends can be paid monthly, quarterly or at maturity.
- Dividends can be compounded into shares or mailed.
A PENALTY MAYBE IMPOSED FOR EARLY WITHDRAWALS
IRA 1-5-Year Certificates
HealthCare First Credit Union offers a variety of IRA’s. You have many options to choose from:
- Traditional — offers tax-deferred earnings, and the possibility for tax-deductible contributions.
- Roth — offers more incentives to boosts your retirement savings, as well as more ways to use your nest egg.
- Educational — this IRA’s sole purpose it to help you pay for your child’s education expenses such as: tuition, fees, books, supplies, equipment, and, in some cases, room and board and computers.
- Rollover — this type of IRA can help you conserve your retirement plan savings. When you change jobs or retire, you may have to decide how to handle the funds in your employer-sponsored retirement plan.
We offer competitive rates on IRA’s from 6 months to 5 years.
You start this IRA with an initial deposit of $250.00/ At the end of the term your certificate will roll over at the current rate.
“Invest where you belong!”
Stop by and sign up today. Time is money — your future depends on you!
Truth in Savings Disclosures are available at your Credit Union Office.