Obtaining a Personal Loan can be QUICK and EASY!
Don’t charge that new furniture or computer to a Credit Card or finance it through the Retailer! Get a Personal Loan with HealthCare First CU.
- Home Owners Loan: Please contact the credit union for details.
- Open End Personal Loan: The interest rate for all O/E Personal Loans is the same as the 1-year personal loan rate on June 30th and will be adjusted on August 1st. Members will receive a notice mailed by July 15th if the rate will be increasing.
- Visa Credit Card: Great 9.99% APR** credit card rate. (The same underwriting guidelines will be used as they would for the establishment of personal line of credit loan)
- ScoreCard Cash Back Rewards Program: Earn cash back on all qualified purchases (excluding cash advances, balance transfers, convenience checks or returns) made with your ScoreCard Rewards card. The more you use the card, the greater your reward! See VISA program for further details.
- Young Adult Visa Credit Card: Must be 18-26 years of age. Great 2.99% APR** credit card rate. (The same underwriting guidelines will be used as they would for the establishment of personal line of credit loan).
- Pay Day Loan: Maximum loan amount $525; Minimum $200; Repayment term 90 days; 18% APR**; $25 application fee.*
- 12x12x12 Loan: Maximum loan amount $1200; Minimum $600; Repayment term 12 months; 18% APR**; $40 application fee.* Must be a member for at least 12 months.
Keep your savings dollars intact and still earn dividends while you use them as collateral for a Share Secured Loan. Members can use the funds in their Share or Certificate Accounts as collateral, and the funds in your account are released as the loan is paid down. This is a great way to go if you have an unexpected bill and you do not want to deplete the funds in your account.
The money is WAITING for you. All you need to do is fill out the APPLICATION today!
*Other terms and conditions may apply
**Annual Percentage Rate
Rates are subject to change without notice